A new solution for air pollution control (HCl, SOX, HF)
Resulting from a fruitful collaboration with our industrial partners, SOLVAir® SB 0/3 is a new sodium-bicarbonate-based formulation, able to comply easily and efficiently with the most stringent environmental regulations.
SOLVAir® SB 0/3 solution is particularly recommended to:
- Revamp plants equipped with a lime milk semi-wet or a dry lime injection based flue gas treatment with a bag filter and a DeNOX selective catalytic reduction system
- Improve the efficiency and increase the marketable energy of your facility
- Mitigate pollutants peaks generated by waste
- Treat more sulfur and chlorine concentrated waste
As a ready-to-use sorbent, SOLVAir® SB 0/3 is known for its easy handling, efficiency and environmental benefit:
- Simple dry and direct injection in flue gas vein
- Dry flue gas treatment over a large temperature range
- Optimal process control and operational flexibility
- Possible residue valorization
- Added complementary value with DeNOX selective catalytic reduction systems
Specially dedicated to Waste-to-Energy and Industrial Processes
The first SOLVAir® SB 0/3 industrial applications speak for themselves:
Air emissions comply with European regulations
HCl 5-10 mg/Nm³ dry 11% O2
SO2 10-50 mg/Nm³ dry 11% O2
SOLVAir® SB 0/3 requested quantities are low thanks to high flue gas neutralization efficiency.
Residue quantities are lower than with lime based flue gas treatments.
The residue can be valorized thanks to RESOLEST® or SOLVAL®.
The quantity of ammoniated sorbent for selective catalytic reduction DeNOX is decreased.